Salute To The USU Faithful

Doyle Hargraves

Trump's diaper is full again
I hope you all enjoyed your trip to K-Town and you guys have a lot to look forward to the remainder of the season.

Reactions: 26 people
I hope you all enjoyed your trip to K-Town and you guys have a lot to look forward to the remainder of the season.

WELL...........
well-bye-o.gif

....BYE.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks to all the Aggies who made the trip. Hope you had a great time. If you're looking for a good movie on the plane ride back . . .

Realitybitesposter.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Safe travels back home, Aggies. I know the game didn't go as you'd like but hope you enjoyed your overall visit.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate to gloat, but Aggies fans need to come on here and eat crow. Talked a lot of trash for a small program

Reactions: 12 people
They insulted our team and stated multiple times we're a program of the past. I'd like to see some of them eat crow as well.

It was the same from them all over the internet.

I respect respectful fanbases. Utah State's pathetic group of followers brought around 500 people to Neyland, and every single one of them made sure to let us all damn know that Chuckie Effing Keeton was the best quarterback around.

It was the same from them all over the internet.

I respect respectful fanbases. Utah State's pathetic group of followers brought around 500 people to Neyland, and every single one of them made sure to let us all damn know that Chuckie Effing Keeton was the best quarterback around.

Once upon a time Tennessee had a reputation as one of the most respectful fanbases anywhere. It's too bad to see so many people embracing the Anonymous Internet *****wad role. I hope none of y'all were sh*thead enough to treat our visitors from Utah like this in person this weekend.

Reactions: 31 people
I do think is customary to extend due courtesy following a up and up sporting event. Good game Aggies. :hi:

Reactions: 6 people
Once upon a time Tennessee had a reputation as one of the most respectful fanbases anywhere. It's too bad to see so many people embracing the Anonymous Internet *****wad role. I hope none of y'all were sh*thead enough to treat our visitors from Utah like this in person this weekend.

There were only about 12 of them there. If anyone wanted to talk trash to them they would have had to search long and hard.

Ah, well clearly I am out of touch, and these days the proper response to folks who spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to fly to Knoxville to watch their team lose is tell them to go F themselves. I must have missed the part where we are all supposed to act like dicks. Carry on. Sorrry Utah State folks; hope you enjoyed East Tennessee.

Reactions: 37 people
Anytime a six time national championship winning program and 13 time conference champion in the SEC can trash talk a .500 program from the Mountain West, you gots to do it

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back