How has no one mentioned

Vol865

Worley? The guy played really, really good. Smart decisions and pretty accurate. Looked twice as good as last yr when the ball was in the dirt half the time. If he plays like that the rest of the yr, we will be alright.

Reactions: 12 people
Worley? The guy played really, really good. Smart decisions and pretty accurate. Looked twice as good as last yr when the ball was in the dirt half the time. If he plays like that the rest of the yr, we will be alright.

plenty of people have said it, how have you not seen it is a better question.

Reactions: 24 people
He played a great game. Incredibly accurate, and very hard to bring down in the pocket. There were a lot of plays that should have been sacks, but he kept the play alive.

Reactions: 1 person
How have you not looked in other threads to see. He's top of the conversation

Check post game good bad ugly thread

My only complaint is the long ball. Worley throws prayers....with the talent we have at WR, give the guys a chance.

Reactions: 2 people
I know I am about to be fussed at but who cares actually, I felt that Worley did what had to be done to beat an average team.. I thought he missed a few deep passes.. ones that are a Must against certain teams..... am I an idiot for seeing this or what? An S.E.C. team would have played us tighter.... I am only saying, maybe I am wrong. I am not fussing, Worley did what we needed tonight, good job, but for some reason I am concerned.

Reactions: 3 people
played really well. Could have made a few more makable passes and run the ball two to three more times (only looking at the big picture when we play the meat of the schedule and will need those completions), but overall solid. Run Lane.

The guy played amazing. He over threw one deep ball to Malone...god forbid.

No one said he played bad. I was pleased with the performance, but if you look back at some of his throws, he absolutely over threw the deep ball on 3-4 occasions. Other than that, he played well and it was refreshing to see.

Reactions: 3 people
I know I am about to be fussed at but who cares actually, I felt that Worley did what had to be done to beat an average team.. I thought he missed a few deep passes.. ones that are a Must against certain teams..... am I an idiot for seeing this or what? An S.E.C. team would have played us tighter.... I am only saying, maybe I am wrong. I am not fussing, Worley did what we needed tonight, good job, but for some reason I am concerned.

No doubt we have some work to do (especially running the ball), but I think we are noticeably better than last yr.

No one said he played bad. I was pleased with the performance, but if you look back at some of his throws, he absolutely over threw the deep ball on 3-4 occasions. Other than that, he played well and it was refreshing to see.

I'd rather him do that than throw a risky ball when we are up considerably

While you are right, Utah State was going to make Worley beat them and that is exactly what happened. 278 yards passing is 278 passing no matter whether it's long or short passes. You take what the defense gives you and that is exactly what we did and I applaud our coaches for keeping Worley in his comfort zone and not pressing him for more. Very solid game byJustin.

Reactions: 2 people
Worley looked good minus the deep balls. What I want to know is why the o-line can't run block? Is it the scheme? The players? Even last year with supposedly the best o-line in the country run blocking was sub par.

VN Store

Back