Matt Darr

Hate to see him punting so much but he has been the best at his job on the field today

Man he is kicking the leather off the ball!
I tried to tell you all a month or two ago that he had a big leg, and was not getting the nose of the ball up in the air in the past because of his ball drop. I said that the coaches would correct it.

Problem is he is kicking it too much.... we should be scoring points.... this is a bad thing.

SO glad he stayed at UT! I remember several people on here saying they thought Darr would be run off before the season (at least until he had a solid Spring practice).

Go Vols!!! :D

I was encouraged by the way he got up and walked to the sideline. I bet that thing will be 10 different shades of purple tomorrow morning though.

hope he is ok - also hope we score every series next week to give him a game off in case

I imagine hes got a nice sprang, I hope even if he is capable they don't make him punt next week....unless hes just got that flexible of ankles!

The ref watching him, as Darr is unprotected, must've been blinking & missed that contact. Should've been automatic first down.

Reactions: 1 person
The ref watching him, as Darr is unprotected, must've been blinking & missed that contact. Should've been automatic first down.

That would have been just a five yard penalty and not an automatic first down but I do agree that was missed call

It's definitely spranged

220px-SprungMoviePoster.jpg

VN Store

Back