Pre-Game prayer

GlockVol

With the lack of success over the last few years maybe we should try asking for some divine guidance. I was taught it would be wrong to pray to win the game so I'll start by asking God to guide, guard and direct our players to play to their best abilities and remain injury free.
Anybody want to add on and keep it going? I'm sure we can think of lot's of things to pray for(besides free beer). Take it away Butchna.

Reactions: 5 people
We thank you once again for the bounty of recruits you've seen fit to bless us with, Lord. Shepherd these young men, so that they may develop into first-round NFL Draft picks. They'll tithe those signing-bonus checks, Lord.

Reactions: 1 person
Lord...please show jimmy cheek the divine light..help him see how he can be a great help to future athletes in Russia. please guide him to take dooley with him as texas just isn't far enough away. Amen.

Reactions: 3 people
And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Thank you Lord Almighty for lifting the rain for the game. Thank you for the young men whom don the orange for our state. Bless both teams with health and may your name be exalted.

With the lack of success over the last few years maybe we should try asking for some divine guidance. I was taught it would be wrong to pray to win the game so I'll start by asking God to guide, guard and direct our players to play to their best abilities and remain injury free.
Anybody want to add on and keep it going? I'm sure we can think of lot's of things to pray for(besides free beer). Take it away Butchna.

Didn't feel I should address our Heavenly Father whilst unable to pass a breathalyzer. :pinch:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back