Anyone else crazy?

DresdenVol

Once again, just hours before kickoff, I fin myself pacing the floor. Running through the Maxims and how we can execute them..then that thought comes creepin in, what if we get into a hole and can't climb out? Anyone else feel like the world is holding their head under the water?

Reactions: 4 people
I have confidence that we will beat them barring nothing too huge happening. But if we get in a deep hole early can out younger players overcome it?

Reactions: 1 person
Take a deeeeep breath....hold it and exhale. It is going to be alright. Have faith and remember even though life revolves around football it could be worse..... you could be a Vandy fan.

Reactions: 10 people
My girlfriend has never been with me through a Tennessee game, we got together in February. She just keeps telling me to calm down because it's only a game. I blame her.

If she can deal with you for an entire season on Tennessee football, marry her.

Reactions: 2 people
My girlfriend has never been with me through a Tennessee game, we got together in February. She just keeps telling me to calm down because it's only a game. I blame her.
Maybe she should reconsider hanging out with a basket case. :haha_oh:

Reactions: 4 people
She was raised by a family who doesn't care so much about sports. She tries though. Even got herself a Tennessee jersey. Reppin #45 cause she's seen AJ's highlight reel lol.

She was raised by a family who doesn't care so much about sports. She tries though. Even got herself a Tennessee jersey. Reppin #45 cause she's seen AJ's highlight reel lol.

Don't care about sports? Communist, or liberals?

Well, both. The daughter is the only sane one out of the bunch, luckily I made her promise to love Tennessee Football.

Don't feel bad, my wife and her family are all dawg fans. That's worse than Communist to me!

Once again, just hours before kickoff, I fin myself pacing the floor. Running through the Maxims and how we can execute them..then that thought comes creepin in, what if we get into a hole and can't climb out? Anyone else feel like the world is holding their head under the water?

Chill out. It is just a game.

its funny...why is everyone freaking out we are only going to win 5 games this year so why so excited.....lol jk

we will take care of business so relax n enjoy.

VN Store

Back