Anybody make plans if!!!!!!!

GlockVol

We're all as excited as kids on Christmas morning, but what if that 0.00001% chance we lose becomes a reality?
Anybody have any plans to deal with possible post-loss depression? Kick the dog, kick the wife(no forget that), seek professional help, drink heavily or heavy medication with either legal or illegal substances? Gotta plan ahead. Any thoughts to get out of that weeks long funk after a first game loss would bring?

P.S. Sorry I brought it up but I'm bored just waiting.

We're all as excited as kids on Christmas morning, but what if that 0.00001% chance we lose becomes a reality?
Anybody have any plans to deal with possible post-loss depression? Kick the dog, kick the wife(no forget that), seek professional help, drink heavily or heavy medication with either legal or illegal substances? Gotta plan ahead. Any thoughts to get out of that weeks long funk after a first game loss would bring?

I'll hunt you down..

Reactions: 4 people

Well, according to many "experts" we're going to lose so don't sweat it. We already know the answer so there's nothing to get excited about. Just wait till next year. :)

P.S. Since there are a few of us who believe we'll win just disregard what I said earlier and have a great time!
:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

GO VOLS!

Losses don't really hurt anymore. I guess I will just be mad for an hour and then move on like I usually do. Hopefully we get back to winning so I can cry about it for a week.

Reactions: 3 people
Probably take my fat butt and go eat a triple hash brown plate from Waffle House. Oh wait.... I'm gonna do that either way!!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
Meet my friend on rough days..

LIQ-SMS-001-400x400-Glenfiddich_12Yr_1L.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Stay away from volnation for a day or two and play NCAA 14 and smash Utah state my self
Posted via VolNation Mobile

A fan does not prepare for a victory or a defeat. He simply experiences the whole event in real time. To do otherwise would strip the concept of its value.

Bridge-Jump-300x163.png

Actually...over the last 10+ years...losses have been more plentiful than wins...

But maybe it would turn some of the Homers to Haters...

VN Store

Back