Your predictions for tonight ... Go on record

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Go on record with your predictions about the game tonight (non-score related).

Example: I think Jalen Hurd scores his first touchdown tonight.

Reactions: 4 people
Worley plays the best game of his career and the naysayers are forced to eat crow.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 7 people
Curt Maggitt lays the wood to Keeton.........twice.

I like it. My first thought was our defense gets at least three sacks tonight. Maggit might as well have at least two of those. :)

I think Worley opens it up for 250 and 2 td's. D is able to break through with good pressure and 3 sacks

Worley goes 21-31 for 219 with TD passes to Pig and Croom. Opening play is read option and Worley keeps it, picking up 19. Lane gets 111 yards and Hurd gets 63. Slow start but solid win at 31-21. Keeton causes some trouble but Coleman and Randolph get picks. 2 sacks on Keeton.

Other than that, I haven't even thought about the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
A previously inexprienced o line plays well tonight. Worley stays mostly clean and the backs are north of 4 yards per carry.

Beware though... I went to the Paul Finebaum School of Ridiculously Bad Predictions.

Reactions: 1 person
Worley goes 21-31 for 219 with TD passes to Pig and Croom. Opening play is read option and Worley keeps it, picking up 19. Lane gets 111 yards and Hurd gets 63. Slow start but solid win at 31-21. Keeton causes some trouble but Coleman and Randolph get picks. 2 sacks on Keeton.

Other than that, I haven't even thought about the game.

I had a whole Vols themed version of Twas the Night Before Christmas going as I tried to go to sleep. Got like 15 lines in. No, I haven't thought of it either.

Lane goes for 120 and Hurd goes for 68 yds. 2 tds for Hurd at the goal, and 1 for lane on a 25 yard run. Final score 31-17. Go big orange.

VN Store

Back