USU fans arriving in Tennessee

I've seen a few at tanger outlets yesterday...they said everyone has been great.

Hope they enjoy everything but the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol here is a quote from a thread there:

"We just walked down to the stadium from our hotel. It is probably less then 1/2 a mile away. I am dripping wet from sweat. I don't know how people live in this. I worry how i will make it through the game just sitting and cheering, I can't imagine playing football in it. Of course I'm fat and old so that makes a difference as well."

Today has been the mildest day in awhile too.

Reactions: 10 people
I hope all of the Utah State fans that attend the game are treated with respect and that they love their experience.

Reactions: 10 people
We're often praised as a fanbase for being so welcoming. That makes me proud. I hope our fans continue to treat visitors like those from Logan with respect.

Reactions: 8 people
I take pride in the fact that everyone always says we were very hospitable. The people here are truly great. We can get a bit idiotic, but who doesn't? I love how every poster that was contributing to the stereotypes about us is now saying the people here are great.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope all of the Utah State fans that attend the game are treated with respect and that they love their experience.

True.

But here is to hoping they hear the lamentations of their team as they are driven before them into the ground.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back