Just got my new 70" TV for my Vols

VolsnRavens

I just got my new 70" TV and it has wireless internet. Instead of watching other games which was my intention. All I've been doing is watching Youtube pump up video's of my Vols. It's made me realize something. It was awesome when we were so good in the 90's. But this time around it's emotional. I'm watching these video's with the hair raised on the back of my neck. I've got goose bumps. I'm pacing back and forth looking forward to our game. I believe it's our time. I can feel it. I haven't had this feeling since our hey day. If I could suit up for CBJ tomorrow. I would give my all.

Woooo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-hh6QUDfrc

I'm going to get an 80" at Costco...so I can be 10 better than you. :yess:

Reactions: 9 people
:good!:

Had a 70. Made my eyes hurt too bad. Had to get a smaller one. Now at 60 and works fine. I sit about 15 feet away from it.

You good-eyesighted people are cursed. :)

"But it goes to 11." Hope someone gets the reference. Go Vols from California!
tumblr_inline_mz5n6m7Y2h1qlasi4.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I just got my new 70" TV and it has wireless internet. Instead of watching other games which was my intention. All I've been doing is watching Youtube pump up video's of my Vols. It's made me realize something. It was awesome when we were so good in the 90's. But this time around it's emotional. I'm watching these video's with the hair raised on the back of my neck. I've got goose bumps. I'm pacing back and forth looking forward to our game. I believe it's our time. I can feel it. I haven't had this feeling since our hey day. If I could suit up for CBJ tomorrow. I would give my all.

Woooo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-hh6QUDfrc

Enjoy it and don't feel bad when it gets highly discounted on black Friday!

Cute are you a 1 upper or just a TV salesman....LOL

I see that there are several salesman here....sometimes its all about the curvature.......vs the size...that's what she said....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Cute are you a 1 upper or just a TV salesman....LOL

I see that there are several salesman here....sometimes its all about the curvature.......vs the size...that's what she said....

The Samsung curved screen is what I'm hawking!... No way I'm ever unhappy ever again!

Reactions: 1 person

Whatever! I got 6.. READ EM AND WEEP.. SIX RCA boxes stacked on top of each other..... its like so many inches it confuses me!! Now.. how do I get these things to make one pic..... what did I do with that UHF screw???:crazy:

Whatever! I got 6.. READ EM AND WEEP.. SIX RCA boxes stacked on top of each other..... its like so many inches it confuses me!! Now.. how do I get these things to make one pic..... what did I do with that UHF screw???:crazy:

Need a coat hanger...don't use the same one intended for pregnant girlfriends.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back