To all those who are counting us out already

Big_Orange_Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsHp_sh_lbQ

"Heres the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims that only the strong shall survive. Maybe so...maybe so...But the theory of competition says just because their the strong doesn't mean they cant get their a*** kicked. That"s right. See what every long shot, come from behind underdog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite, the odds maybe stacked against you, fair enough. But what the odds don't know is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where PASSION has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line, before the whistle blows, and the clock starts ticking. Just remember out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say, and the experts may think, and the commentators may have predicted, when the race is on all bets are off. Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes, WE GOT OURSELVES A GAME!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

"Heres the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims that only the strong shall survive. Maybe so...maybe so...But the theory of competition says just because their the strong doesn't mean they cant get their a*** kicked. That"s right. See what every long shot, come from behind underdog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite, the odds maybe stacked against you, fair enough. But what the odds don't know is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where PASSION has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line, before the whistle blows, and the clock starts ticking. Just remember out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say, and the experts may think, and the commentators may have predicted, when the race is on all bets are off. Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes, WE GOT OURSELVES A GAME!"

I'm pretty sure the definition of evolution is a change in a population over time. Only the strong survive? Nope. With that said. GBO!

I'm pretty sure the definition of evolution is a change in a population over time. Only the strong survive? Nope. With that said. GBO!

He is referencing the theory of "Natural Selection" which is kind of tied into to the theory of evolution.So he is right and wrong.....kind of.

Reactions: 2 people
Counting us out of what?

I've seen no one here say we were going to lose. Several have had concerns, but no one is "counting us out".

Reactions: 1 person
He is referencing the theory of "Natural Selection" which is kind of tied into to the theory of evolution.So he is right and wrong.....kind of.

I'm with ya totally. However, his word choice was evolution. So really, by his word choice he's incorrect.

I'm with ya totally. However, his word choice was evolution. So really, by his word choice he's incorrect.

Basically........All I know for sure is the fact that I am ready to watch some Mormon's get their azz(es)? whipped.

Do you just get off on calling someone out? I don't believe you've earned that right yet. Low post count is the same as being a rookie. Know your place and get us another beer. We thirsty up in here.

"Remember when Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl"

Can't wait until Sunday bro. Nice post. I'm with ya. GBO!!! Let's go whip day azz! Then let the rest of the east know shet just got real! We're here, and if you step up get ready to get knocked the .... back down. OK maybe I went a little overboard. CHEERS

Tru Dat! Seen proof of that already. Just ask the Gamecocks. :rock:

GO VOLS!

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back