No talk of Tennessee on SEC Network

utbffan

Is it me or are we missing conversations about Tennessee on the SEC Network. I have been looking for hours and all I've seen is the time for the Sunday game.

Is it me or are we missing conversations about Tennessee on the SEC Network. I have been looking for hours and all I've seen is the time for the Sunday game.

yes we are missing on the sec network , if the sec network stays like it is, it is just a joke , espn has always been against us

Reactions: 2 people
Booger predicted Vols to win 31-14; McElroy said Vols 31-21. Or something like that. They praised Chuckie Keeton and called him a phenomenal dual-threat QB, but said Butch Jones would get it done and Vols would win at Neyland.

Reactions: 1 person
Booger predicted Vols to win 31-14; McElroy said Vols 31-21. Or something like that. They praised Chuckie Keeton and called him a phenomenal dual-threat QB, but said Butch Jones would get it done and Vols would win at Neyland.

But... this goes entirely against the narrative that SECN/ESPN/FOX/CBS/Jesus/Santa/Dairy products hate us.

Reactions: 8 people
Both were complimentary about Worley, too-- said they thought he would have a good game. Hope they're not jinxing us.

I think he will be pretty good too. A couple hundred passing + 0 to + 2 tds is a fine game imo.

All up to the O Line and D Line. Even though they haven't started, they have played for the most part. I think were the surprise team, mark that down!

Reactions: 2 people
We will pull a Bonnie Raitt Sunday night.... Give Them Something to Talk About.

Wahkah Wahkah Wahkah!

fozzie-ear-wiggle-o.gif

Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back