USU line

Exfix

Moving in a big way from UT -7.5 to -4.5 and still going. Media hype getting the public on the USU bandwagon or do the sharps know something we don't?

For the non-bettors this means the money (almost all) is going to USU. This is a huge line movement and should be somewhat concerning.

Reactions: 2 people
USU has played much better teams close.
They have already developed a culture and system of winning. Butch had a losing record year one and lost both lines.
I'm sorry, what's the question?

Reactions: 1 person
What do they know look at the line on SC last night.

The "sharps" got that game right. There was reverse line movement on that one and the temple game that predicted the outcome of both. That same reverse line movement is indicating the sharps believe USU will beat the spread.

I don't like it.

So is it safe to bet a ton of money on UT since it went to -5? Seems like easy money

You have to figure the Vandy and USCe showings last night are having a major swing effect on the vols.

Reactions: 1 person
A&M and temple has helped the line on its way down. I'm hoping ut will come out more prepaired than the likes of sc and vandy.

USU has played much better teams close.
They have already developed a culture and system of winning. Butch had a losing record year one and lost both lines.
I'm sorry, what's the question?

Really? So please tell us the last time Utah State played the #1, 2, 6, 7, 10 and 11th ranked teams? When was the last time they beat a top 15 team? What team has USU played better than SC last year?

Reactions: 6 people
Think about it if your just a casual bettor. You saw a Vandy team that beat us last year get dismantled by Temple. You read articles about us being on upset alert and discover we are replacing both lines. Your wallets a little emptier from just betting on USC who we played close lose big and you notice USU took USCw to the wire. Odds are you start thinking USU looks pretty good.
Forget we have a ton of new talent and USU has as much or more inexperience because casual fan isn't looking that damn close.

Think about it if your just a casual better. You saw a Vandy team that beat us last year get dismantled by Temple. You read articles about us being on upset alert and discover we are replacing both lines. You're wallets a little emptier from just betting on USC who we played close lose big and you notice USU took USCw to the wire. Odds are you start thinking USU looks pretty good.
Forget we have a ton of new talent and USU has as much or more inexperience because casual fan isn't looking that damn close.

So don't bet 3-4k on UT? Is that what you're saying?

So don't bet 3-4k on UT? Is that what you're saying?

I never bet on my own team. Just me. If anything maybe against just to soften the sting if the worst case happens. Again just me. Good odds though if you're confident we are dialed in.

I never bet on my own team. Just me. If anything maybe against just to soften the sting if the worst case happens. Again just me. Good odds though if you're confident we are dialed in.

I've never bet on a sports game but this seems too good to pass up.

VN Store

Back