We should calm down a little lol

Other_Guy

foolishFool
SC plays 1 game and despite winning 10 games each of the last 3 years they are suddenly on the decline and will take their place back in the lower half of the East.

Last I checked we haven't been in the top half since the matress burning. Lets play a couple games and let SC play another good opponent before we shoot ourselves in the mouth.

I'm excited about the not-so-fabulous they and Vandy looked. But lets get past USU first! Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
SC plays 1 game and despite winning 10 games each of the last 3 years they are suddenly on the decline and will take their place back in the lower half of the East.

Last I checked we haven't been in the top half since the matress burning. Lets play a couple games and let SC play another good opponent before we shoot ourselves in the mouth.

I'm excited about the not-so-fabulous they and Vandy looked. But lets get past USU first! Go Vols!

Wait till we beat usu by 21+ then it'll get really awesome in here. #seccg.

Reactions: 2 people

Buzzkill!

Wait till we beat usu by 21+ then it'll get really awesome in here. #seccg.

If you think this is bad wait till we are 2-0 going to Norman. This place will be insufferable/hilarious depending on how deep into the bottle you are that particular evening.

Reactions: 2 people

Remember when Georgia went 0-2 to start the season and still won the SEC East? You're right it's 1 game. Spurrier will have these guys ready

Remember when Georgia went 0-2 to start the season and still won the SEC East? You're right it's 1 game. Spurrier will have these guys ready

Ole Ball Coach will have another good season like he always does. No championship, but a good season by SC standards topped off with the annual Clemson beat down. Projecting success based on the first game is tricky so I wouldn't count them out, especially if Davis gets healthy.

Lets just get to 6-7 games this year and hope we have a coach that can....'you know'....coach as well as sell.

I think we win the National Championship...this year

vESj1.gif

Reactions: 1 person
This thread made me more nervous

I had the same kind of queazy feeling. I choose to believe it's the universe moving as it starts its course correction and alignment as evidenced by Vanderbilt and SC resuming their rightful positions, and we hopefully begin to resume ours... If we get beat, then it's just gas.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back