Free Vols Car Swag

Give_All_Vol

Click on the stupid elephant that says "Get Your Clings" and put in your info to receive a free cling. I am guessing that a cling is a magnet for your car..?

All of you Vol Navy folk will really like it!!

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/loyalty/?cmpid=65481

Edit: I guess I should show what it looks like. I couldn't get the actual magnet image to work but it is this image on an orange and white football shaped magnet

Attachments

• gallery_tennessee.jpg
    gallery_tennessee.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Um...I have to click the elephant to do this?

Ain't gonna happen. Not worth it.

AV

Hahaha actually I realized after posting that you can just ignore the elefat and just scroll down to where it says "show your loyalty"

Ours is one of the nicest looking ones offered though without a doubt

i assume you will be flooded with e mails and advertisement flyers from here till the day your die for this ? :)

looks great though

You don't have to click the elephant. Click the "signs of loyalty" and you can do the same thing. My cling is on its way. :peace2:

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing is going on my new Yukon that says "Hyundai" thank you very much lol.

Would be cool for the boat without that.

Reactions: 2 people
i assume you will be flooded with e mails and advertisement flyers from here till the day your die for this ? :)

looks great though

they will definitely email you, but I've always either just marked it as spam/junk so it doesn't go into the inbox or just "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email to keep them from coming

Nothing is going on my new Yukon that says "Hyundai" thank you very much lol.

Would be cool for the boat without that.

lol, I'll probably put it on my fridge

This is what it looks like for those that would like to see the actual magnet:

Attachments

• TN_magnet.PNG
    TN_magnet.PNG
    222.2 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 1 person
I think a "cling" and a magnet are two different things. It'll be like a non adhesive sticker that you can remove and re-stick.

Got mine on the way...I just bought my wife a new Hyundai Sonata...didn't know they had that orange color or I would have ordered it. So far the car is awesome. I have had Chevy, Ford, jeep, dodge and Nissan and it has the feel of the best made vehicle we have had.

VN Store

Back