IF, we get a comfortable lead

Z06VolinWV

In the game Sunday, does CBJ call off the dogs or make a statement? I ,personally, would like to see a beatdown!!

Reactions: 2 people
First, I don't see it getting to a huge enough lead to consider this (hope I'm wrong). But, if it does (hope it does) then I don't see Butch putting a beatdown on somebody like USU. If this were Florida or Georgia, yeah, kick 'em while they're down. I'd say if it gets to that point, we go conservative and not risk injury.

Reactions: 1 person
IF it happens

shutterstock2935236.jpg

I'd rather see some more freshman get some pt if we're having that good of a game. Extra experience never hurts.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh, no. We have that power?:)

No. It turns out that the ability of UT to score and also to prevent the other team from scoring depends on which hand I use to hold my drink and how I cross my legs. The problem with this is that it changes from game to game and can even change within the game.

I've been charting the results of each combination and will begin, this season, charting the results vs. different opponents. Next season will be spent furthering my research by tracking results against different offensive and defensive schemes and even matchups.

By 2016, I will have everything in place to guide UT to an undefeated season, an SEC Championship and the National Title.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought for sure this thread would be a debate as to which QB to put in after they pull Worley out. Regardless of depth chart!

No. It turns out that the ability of UT to score and also to prevent the other team from scoring depends on which hand I use to hold my drink and how I cross my legs. The problem with this is that it changes from game to game and can even change within the game.

I've been charting the results of each combination and will begin, this season, charting the results vs. different opponents. Next season will be spent furthering my research by tracking results against different offensive and defensive schemes and even matchups.

By 2016, I will have everything in place to guide UT to an undefeated season, an SEC Championship and the National Title.

Yeah....ummm....ok! :ermm:

And your chiropractor will enjoy your increased visits, lol. :)

VN Store

Back