My Tailgate Rig--THE GO BIG ORANGEULANCE

GO BIG ORANGE

We are a group of school teachers (4 teachers and 3 kids) from Kentucky that live/love Tennessee football and basketball…. We made these investments (parking pass/Orangeulance) because it allows us to spend time doing something (Tailgating/games) we love while having our kids come along and be a part of it.

Go to pictures from here if you want to miss the “cool story bro” part.

My passion for Tennessee Football started over 25 years ago when my brother enrolled into the University of Tennessee. Being 15 years older than me I would come down occasionally or travel with my parents and we would take in football/basketball games. I fell in love…..

As I entered my high school and college years I rarely missed a game at Neyland and traveled to more than a few away games…..

I met the love of my life and we now have two beautiful kids (2 and 7). As my parents/brother did I am raising them to love the Big Orange! We started taking them to games years ago, but over the last few years we have started letting them enjoy the tailgating atmosphere, Pre-game festivities, etc. One of my good buddies, his wife and their 9 year old daughter joined in as well……

We went all out on tailgating last year. Purchasing a nice parking pass—Toting all the needed supplies in the back and on top of our suburban—(Tents, grill, TV, coolers, etc) We would set up “Fort” around 6:00 AM each morning (Girls/Kids would sleep in and grab a taxi) and stay thru late evening/night watching other games, playing tailgate games, throwing football. The only issues we encountered were weather (Vandy game was freezing!) and then the late night struggle to get all our gear back into the suburban. We had items strapped on the top and back with the kids sitting on chairs and tents…….

That brings me to the “GO BIG ORANGEULANCE”!! I searched for over 4 months for the perfect tailgate rig—I looked at trailers, buses, R-Tec vehicles—You name it and I considered it.
That’s when I came across a few ambulance conversions. It allows for storage, travel and a “room” to escape the weather…. So here she is in all her glory!!! Let me know what you think.

Can’t wait to get her started this Sunday!

GBO! GO VOLS!

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3613.jpg
    IMG_3613.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3492.jpg
    IMG_3492.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3633.jpg
    IMG_3633.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3632.jpg
    IMG_3632.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: 82 people
Nicely done. Is that Chuckie Keeton's post game ride?

Come to think of it, you should put one of those scrolling message boards like they have on city buses on the front. "Reserved for Chuckie Keeton" "Reserved for Lane Kiffin"

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Nicely done. Is that Chuckie Keeton's post game ride?

Come to think of it, you should put one of those scrolling message boards like they have on city buses on the front. "Reserved for Chuckie Keeton" "Reserved for Lane Kiffin"

Mid-game ride IYAM :)

Reactions: 1 person
A few more pics....

When we met Vic and Jalen they were amazing with our kids!!! Very polite and well spoken.

Attachments

• IMG_1667.jpg
    IMG_1667.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: 6 people
The only thing missing is some smoking hot Big Orange Clad Nurses with mini skirts in the back of it...and Jack Daniels IVs.

Awesome! I had the same idea but mine didn't turn out nearly as nice as yours.

ambulancelawyer.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back