Ole Miss/ Boise may be a great indicator of UT/ USU

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Close game for 3 quarters, but now it's the 4th quarter and Boise is just gassed. Ole Miss is taking over. I think this is indicative of what a good team from a small conference looks like on this stage. They have a lot of heart, but in the end they just can't go the whole 15 rounds.

Mods if Boise comes back and wins delete thread and ban me.

Reactions: 10 people
Well yeah. Boise is better than USU. Ole Miss is better than UT. Very similar talent difference between the 2 teams.

Not sure I understand your point.

Boise is probably better than USU. But the relevant part is the disparity between UT and USU is greater than that between Ole Miss and BSU. Plus... UT's WR's should absolutely smoke USU's secondary.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm at the game. The thing that stands out to me is that Boise's offensive and defensive lines are bigger than Mississippi's. I don't think the UT vs USU game will look like this.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm at the game. The thing that stands out to me is that Boise's offensive and defensive lines are bigger than Mississippi's. I don't think the UT vs USU game will look like this.

My question is what do you think UT/ole miss will look like?

Sorry but no. Now Vandy may win this game big and I would expect that. However they are struggling against Temple. Yes Temple. This is not Franklin's Vandy.

I thought I just heard where Temple is the only team to have more freshmen in their one and two deep than Tennessee.

Ole Miss is better than what they showed. Vandy and SC on the other hand both look worse than last year.

Ole Miss is better than what they showed. Vandy and SC on the other hand both look worse than last year.

Vandyfan: "Oh no...we suck again."

FWIW...my post in b4 "Waterboy" thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Seriously, Vandy looks terrible. Granted we haven't seen TN play yet, but if TN plays on the level of what Vandy is playing right now, then yes... we'll have a 4-8 season.

But, seriously, no reason at ALL why Vandy beats us this year. No excuses.

VN Store

Back