No more excuses!

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
102 thousand in the house for Utah freaking State! This is a statement saying we are back. All the b.s. surrounding upset Sunday and chuckle being a heisman hopeful needs to stop. We will see very lil respect for whooping the Aggies, but all of Volnation will sip are drinks with a little bit of told you so (that includes you ESPN) on Sunday night around 23:00 hours. Wish I could be with you all Sunday, can not make it until Mizzou.:salute:

I forgot to mention ,ole piss is a win after watching this garbage tonight. I have officially gone from 7-5 to 8-4! I am done and will continue to drink with no more posts to night.

Anyone catch the aTm opener against SC tonight. SC was favored by 10-11 points. Don't count a win over USU until it's in the books.

Most VN posters are so dumb if they fell in a barrel full of boobs they'd come out sucking their thumb.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do all Ole Miss fans look like they were the kind of kids that got beat up a lot when they were young?

Why do all Ole Miss fans look like they were the kind of kids that got beat up a lot when they were young?

In the state of Mississippi what you're referring to is more commonly known as "UncleDad" syndrome.

Pump your brakes kid! A full house doesn't necessarily mean we're back. We've definitely made some great strides but USU is not a weak team by any means. Don't get me wrong I would love to see the Vols beat the magic underpants off these guys but I think it will be a pretty close game. Especially if the weather is as bad as they say it might be.

Pump your brakes kid! A full house doesn't necessarily mean we're back. We've definitely made some great strides but USU is not a weak team by any means. Don't get me wrong I would love to see the Vols beat the magic I][/I]underpants off these guys but I think it will be a pretty close game. Especially if the weather is as bad as they say it might be.

Magic underpants :clapping:

I wonder if a lot of these negavols are actually a lot of Manchurian candidates. It's either that their closet fans of other teams, or they are pessimist sitting in their moms basement. I have seen it way too often on here the last few weeks. Someone posts a positive comment about the vols, only to be cut to the quick with some snide comment or negative vibe. If they are true vol fans, that must be a very sad existence to be so negative.

Most VN posters are so dumb if they fell in a barrel full of boobs they'd come out sucking their thumb.

Wait...let's go back to this boob barrel. I'm interested. Can you get one of these at Costco?

I wonder if a lot of these negavols are actually a lot of Manchurian candidates. It's either that their closet fans of other teams, or they are pessimist sitting in their moms basement. I have seen it way too often on here the last few weeks. Someone posts a positive comment about the vols, only to be cut to the quick with some snide comment or negative vibe. If they are true vol fans, that must be a very sad existence to be so negative.

Fawk em!

VN Store

Back