Freshman talk Sunday

I'd like for either Sarah or Danni to come scratch my knee. Not my left knee, not my right knee, but my weenie.

Reactions: 16 people
I'd like for either Sarah or Danni to come scratch my knee. Not my left knee, not my right knee, but my weenie.

One of these days I will grow up and stop finding stuff like that hilarious... just not soon.

Sir, I salute you. :-D

Reactions: 4 people
If that bothers you, I suggest that you just stay on pinterest where you belong.

Actually, I'm fairly confident enough not to be bothered by middle school locker room banter. Just pointing out the fact that the poster put himself into such a maturity class when speaking about two of our AD's female staffers that way. Hopefully you and him can both muster up a little maturity and respect if / when you cross paths with one or both of them at a game this year. I can only hope.

Actually, I'm fairly confident enough not to be bothered by middle school locker room banter. Just pointing out the fact that the poster put himself into such a maturity class when speaking about two of our AD's female staffers that way. Hopefully you and him can both muster up a little maturity and respect if / when you cross paths with one or both of them at a game this year. I can only hope.

So it doesn't bother you when you think people are being objectified? Were you secretly trying to giggle about a tongue-in-cheek joke?

Do you even know what you're saying?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back