ESPN still hates us: no Jalen

I wish people would shut up about ESPN hates/ loves us stuff. It's so old and annoying..

Just had to get that out there 😅

Reactions: 4 people
My opinion but the new SEC network in studio folks so far have been extremely sub par. I realize they're just starting but man very unprofessional so far...

Reactions: 2 people
After hearing all of volnation hype our new freshnman to the stratusphere, I was for sure Hurd would be included in the SEC but I guess not.

NCAAF Impact freshmen from the SEC - ESPN

Some VOL fans have been making these true freshmen out to be Supermen, even though they have never played a down of college football. Some of the higher ranked freshmen will turn out to be very average, and Hurd could be one of them.

Some VOL fans have been making these true freshmen out to be Supermen, even though they have never played a down of college football. Some of the higher ranked freshmen will turn out to be very average, and Hurd could be one of them.

You are going to eat your own dingaling come sunday. EasSPN will be happy to join you.

Reactions: 1 person
Let Jalen prove it where it matters.When they say later that they "knew" or "expected it" we will know it's all bs!

Every time I read where someone pumps sunshine about Hurd I think about Bryce Brown and how he didn't show the greatness of that cat out of USC! Granted, he did go to the NFL but he was all hype while here!

My opinion but the new SEC network in studio folks so far have been extremely sub par. I realize they're just starting but man very unprofessional so far...

They definitely come off very unpolished.

VN Store

Back