A&M showing the importance of recruiting

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Forgot that A&M has had top recruiting classed the last couple years, but they are showing the "Ole Ball Sack" how important it is!

CBJ maybe showing MANY teams the same thing next year!! :rock::rock::rock:

Still love the fact we kept SC out of the SEC champ game last year! Bite me Spurrier!

Reactions: 6 people
Like bama, lsu, Fsu, uf, usc all did recently.. It's obviously no coincidence that the teams winning championships are winning on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: 1 person
What they are showing that is new is how freshmen in 2014 are as ready to play and contribute right away as they have ever been.

Seeing Spurrier try to throw his head set while it is still attached to his belt just never gets old!!! :eek:lol::eek:lol:

Forgot that A&M has had top recruiting classed the last couple years, but they are showing the "Ole Ball Sack" how important it is!

CBJ maybe showing MANY teams the same thing next year!! :rock::rock::rock:

Still love the fact we kept SC out of the SEC champ game last year! Bite me Spurrier!

Yes and also showing the importance of getting to the line of scrimmage and running the play quickly! Gamecocks were completely gassed!!!

Can we all stop pretending that Johnny Manziel is a once-in-a-millennium talent now?

Also, USC defensive coordinator, don't change a thing before you play Tennessee. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your defensive scheme. Kids just need a little more practice is all. You're perfect. :salute:

Can we all stop pretending that Johnny Manziel is a once-in-a-millennium talent now?

Also, USC defensive coordinator, don't change a thing before you play Tennessee. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your defensive scheme. Kids just need a little more practice is all. You're perfect. :salute:

I wonder if Skip Bayless is going to christen Hill as the next once-in-a lifetime talent? :eek:lol:

SC gives up more than 500 yards passing? College defenses are terrible--but Sumlin is an offensive/passing guru. I like Jones but Sumlin...he's good.

I wonder if Skip Bayless is going to christen Hill as the next once-in-a lifetime talent? :eek:lol:

All he did tonight was methodically find the open guy and drill the football into the numbers.

That kind of competence isn't something Bayless is able to comprehend, much less understand and value.

Glad we don't play A&M. Their system does not seem to miss a beat without Johnny Football.

Bama plays the Aggies the week before they come to Knoxville. The following week, the tide has a date in Baton Rouge. We are a dangerous,trap game for the tide. The Aggies could be unbeaten when the two play.

Bama plays the Aggies the week before they come to Knoxville. The following week, the tide has a date in Baton Rouge. We are a dangerous,trap game for the tide. The Aggies could be unbeaten when the two play.

I hope Saban gets diarrhea and Kiiffin is on the sidelines

Hill almost single handily won that game. I wish we had a good QB

A&M OLine played lights out ALMOST all night & GAVE Hill all the time he needed. Sure, there were a few busts, but the speed of which A&M's plays developed was team execution. Hill didn't, couldn't have done all that on his own. A&M played a complete game on offense, and adequate on defense. SCAR getting 28pts will get them a win several times this year.

VN Store

Back