Over 1000 tickets left on Stubhub for Utah State Game

NeylandTradition

NO-SIR-REE!
Just thought that I would post as a courtesy that there are over 1000 tickets left for the Utah State game for those that are still looking for tickets.

Link below:

Tennessee Volunteers vs Utah State Aggies Football [08/31/2014] Tickets on StubHub!

Let's get a person in every seat!

5877600588_e3ee48eb46_z.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Forgive the ignorance, but ut announced a sellout. If these tickets go too, will we just have over 102,455?

There are still singles throughout the stadium available. I got on and checked a couple of hours ago.

Forgive the ignorance, but ut announced a sellout. If these tickets go too, will we just have over 102,455?

I could be wrong but I believe that UT announces that it is a sellout just for media hype sometimes. You can actually go on UTTIX.com right now and still find single seat tickets (Probably won't be that way tomorrow).

Just because UT is "sold out" doesn't mean that individual season ticket holders aren't selling their tickets that have already been purchased. My parents are going to be in the box because of the heat and are trying to sell 4 in section D for example.

Reactions: 1 person

Some will have tickets they can't use and resell them. Others will buy with the intent of reselling at for a profit. As long as UT doesn't have any available for sale, it's an announced sellout.

Some will have tickets they can't use and resell them. Others will buy with the intent of reselling at for a profit. As long as UT doesn't have any available for sale, it's an announced sellout.

Was just about to say this same thing. I can't go, had to sell my tickets, but since I purchased them, they count towards the sellout whether the person I sold them to goes or not. I kill them if they don't. :) lol

Nothing p's me off worse than people that aren't interested in attending buying tickets up to resell for a profit. Get a freakin job and have some class. This is one of the main reasons we get so many Bammers and other rival fans in Neyland. If someone has season tickets and paid a donation, then I understand selling their tickets for more than face value, but I never buy a ticket that is from the box office that isn't part of a season ticket package for more than face value, and I encourage Vol Nation to do the same. As for finding fair priced tickets for Sunday night, I would look into Stub Hub the night before, or day of the game, because some will drop the crazy prices of their tickets listed on there because they don't want the hassle of having to go sell them around the stadium or on the strip, and don't want to lose their money. Craigslist is also a good option close to gameday to find some decent deals. Sorry for the rant, but the scum scalpers need to go get a real job and let real Vol fans purchase tickets and keep the rival fans out.

VN Store

Back