UT football pocket schedules

JoeltonVol

Does anyone know where I can find UT football pocket schedules from previous seasons (like the attached picture)? I am trying to collect them for all of the years that I have been to UT games (every year from 1987-present), and I'm only missing a handful. I found a few on Ebay, but not all of the ones I need. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
Go in your closet and check all your pockets..j/k man. I used to collect something similar from the liquor stores but it had all the sec teams and schedules, good luck

on Ebay - type in Tennessee then click sports mem and then click vintage I have always seen alot of them on there try this --- tennessee | eBay

Last edited:
Anyone remember the "Peek-size" SEC/Vol schedules??

I had them as a real little kid so must have been 1970's. Only had a few and those were lost in a move.

Good luck with your search.

GBO.

Reactions: 1 person

I had them as a real little kid so must have been 1970's. Only had a few and those were lost in a move.

GBO.

Peek size that's the ones I used to get at the liquor store. Couldn't remember the name..

Peek size that's the ones I used to get at the liquor store. Couldn't remember the name..

Are those the same ones that an insert slid inside that lined up with the opponent each week? Those were my favorite. I like the helmet ones now.

GBO.

My dad got those for me every year. I saved them. Probably have them from the early 70s

VN Store

Back