Captains for Team 118?

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
Please don't torch me for this question, but will we have Captains for Team 118??

Jones said they would be selected game by game by players, and earned by stand-out special teams play after each game for the next game...

Per Vol calls...

Please don't torch me for this question, but will we have Captains for Team 118??

Don't fear them. They don't know who you are and most of them look like this...
computer%20nerd.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
Jones said they would be selected game by game by players, and earned by stand-out special teams play after each game for the next game...

Per Vol calls...

First thing I have heard I didn't care for from Butch. Captains lead everyday and shouldn't change every Monday morning. Not that Butch cares what I think.

Maybe there are permanent captains with one or two rotating spots for performance?

First thing I have heard I didn't care for from Butch. Captains lead everyday and shouldn't change every Monday morning. Not that Butch cares what I think.

Maybe there are permanent captains with one or two rotating spots for performance?

Leaders lead everyday.

Captains are honorary titles given to guys that show out, as elected by their teammates. Being a captain doesn't make you a leader. Being a leader makes you a leader.

The team knows who the leaders are.

VN Store

Back