The 3rd annual vols520 prediction thread.

5 wins
6 wins with Mizzou
7 wins if a star player, like a Todd Gurley, goes down for our game

6 or 7 wins. The ones the OP lists and maybe an extra from either UGA, UF, Ole Miss, or SC. Most likely Ole Miss or SC. Earlier in the of season I would have said UF but I don't think they will implode like last year now. At least not until next year.

I am not predicting anything at this point, just way too many question marks. If we were offered 6 wins and a bowl win right now I would take it, finishing 7-6. I don't feel like 6-7 is a successful season for us. 6-6 with a bowl win would be a huge step forward for this team going into another recruiting season and Spring. Anything better than that would be awesome, anything worse detrimental, IMO. Right now, im just looking for a win against Utah State.

We beat Utah st. Arkansas st. Georgia Florida Chatt Miss Mizzou kesucky and Vanderbilt. Nine win season. Play ohio st in the outback bowl to get to ten wins. And yes, the orange kool aid tastes great.

Reactions: 1 person
To predict Vol football outcomes one must scientifically evaluate one key question:

Do the football gods feel we have suffered enough for our hubris?

If no, then what is the most soul-crushing way the season can go? That will be the season.

Therefore, it is as follows.

Utah State - W - (1 - 0)
Arkansas State - W - (2 - 0)
at Oklahoma - L - (2 - 1)
at Georgia - L - (2 - 2)
Florida- W - (3 -2)
Chattanooga - W - (4 - 2)

Halfway through and we are elated, then we hit this stretch . . .

at Ole Miss
Alabama
at South Carolina

we come out the other side with critical injuries and a 4-5 record . . .

but Kentucky is Kentucky . . .

Kentucky - W - (5-5)

then we drop these two and go 5-7 . . .

Missouri
at Vanderbilt

Shares in Jack Daniel's parent company surge . . .

I actually think our suffering is done, though, for the short term. Three years of Dooley?! It wasn't until the Butch Jones presser that I was sure I hadn't died and gone to the wrong place.

Yes, in hell there is UT football but Dooley is coach forever.

We will beat Florida and Vandy to get to 6! I think we'll be too beat up to get past Mizzou and need another recruiting class to build depth.

Last edited:
7-5 the same wins up I said but also I think this is the year we get over the UF curse. Even though I say that every year

VN Store

Back