Where Are You Traveling From?

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
We are just 4 days away from FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!! I want to know the place and distance people are traveling from for the opener against Utah State and where you're sitting. I'll start...I'm coming from Starkville, MS which is 400 miles and I'll be in FF row 21. I'll give the person/people traveling the furthest a beer :)

Eastern NC - 6 hour drive - when I cross the Tennessee border - 20 years falls off my age and I am young again! Neyland = fountain of youth...

I sit on alumni side with the other 'please sit down' old guys....LOL -- kidding on 1st row 2nd level - person in front of me is 20 feet below me......

Reactions: 5 people
Eastern NC - 6 hour drive - when I cross the Tennessee border - 20 years falls off my age and I am young again! Neyland = fountain of youth...

I sit on alumni side with the other 'please sit down' old guys....LOL -- kidding on 1st row 2nd level - person in front of me is 20 feet below me......

Best seats in Neyland!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm traveling from Washington, DC, which is 500 miles away from Knoxville. This is the one Tennessee game I'm attending this year, so I hope I'm not disappointed! Sitting in the upper deck in section XX4.

I forgot to mention, this is part of a project for school so any feedback I get is really appreciated. I gotta rep the Big Orange in "bulldog country." (MS ST student) :eek:lol:

Where in eastern NC?

VN Store

Back