Tailgating trailer finally completed!!

CarbonVol

So as some of you know myself and a few friends purchased a enclosed trailer and have turned it into a tailgating trailer. As of today we are basically finished for this year as far as adding anything to it. I'll post pictures below probably one by one since I'm doing this from an iPhone. Let me know what y'all think. We will be at Calhoun's on the first game come by and check it out. GoVols.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
TV 65 inch ( looks really small right here for some reason)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
So as some of you know myself and a few friends purchased a enclosed trailer and have turned it into a tailgating trailer. As of today we are basically finished for this year as far as adding anything to it. I'll post pictures below probably one by one since I'm doing this from an iPhone. Let me know what y'all think. We will be at Calhoun's on the first game come by and check it out. GoVols.

Does it have a stripper pole? If not..get it back to shop. It will make it complete

Reactions: 1 person
We were hoping to get in on the tailgater of the game contest, but some jack wagon made it where you can't bring a trailer anywhere on campus. We are banished to Calhouns area or the strip.

Smoker, ice chest and perhaps a keganator and you are set for a lifetime:rock:

We have a grill not enough room for a smoker as well I wish. We have a rolling ice chest kind of like the coca coal ones you see in grocery stores. The kegerator will be next year, we are gonna have the kegerator on the inside but the tap will be mounted to the trailer on the outside. We didn't have time to get it done this year, we just picked up the trailer from the dealer a few weeks ago.

VN Store

Back