This Is Tennessee

09dunbar

Sunday cannot come soon enough. They days seem to get longer and longer the closer we get to Football Time in Tennessee. Found this video which they used to play on the jumbotron prior to games. Gave me some chills and got me even more excited. Majors speech was the best and it applies to team 118. Enjoy

This IS Tennessee - YouTube

for some reason its not letting me add the video to VN.

Reactions: 10 people
Getting more fired up by the day. Gonna be there and am ready to see the Vols unleash. I really believe they are going to impress.

KIDDING-another-soon-gif-problem-bro-captions-31667859-275-183.jpg

The excitement that's inside me can't be measured. I'm so glad that I'm a VFL.

Reactions: 2 people
My God, Al Wilson and Raynoch Thompson were men among boys. I would give anything to see them play again.

Sunday cannot come soon enough. They days seem to get longer and longer the closer we get to Football Time in Tennessee. Found this video which they used to play on the jumbotron prior to games. Gave me some chills and got me even more excited. Majors speech was the best and it applies to team 118. Enjoy

This IS Tennessee - YouTube

for some reason its not letting me add the video to VN.
Hot damn!!! I'm ready to go out and hit somebody after that vid!!!! & I'm washed up & way past prime, can't even imagine what an 18/19 year old would do after seeing that!!!

The amount of booze this season will potentially require me to put inside me can't be measured. Still so glad I'm a VFL.

Does anyone remember/know where I can find the Tennessee video where part of it has the Any Given Sunday speech in it?

VN Store

Back