A few nice pictures of PM.

LEATHERHEAD VOL

From the Ol'Miss game. GBO!!!
2uieq0x.jpg

16k6qky.jpg

2evytlj.jpg

8wxdi0.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Still have the SI issue that has Peyton and Ryan on the cover, and the article goes on to say that Leaf will be the better QB early on but Peyton will catch up to him!!! :hi::blink::crazy:

Still have the SI issue that has Peyton and Ryan on the cover, and the article goes on to say that Leaf will be the better QB early on but Peyton will catch up to him!!! :hi::blink::crazy:

Yeah the guy that wrote the article obviously now works for ESPN.

Haters going to hate!

Peyton gets 1 more Super Bowl ring and he goes down as the best of all time!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
Oh Dear Lord, he has not played for UT for 17 freaking years !! Kids born the year he left are now applying to college. UT fans' obsession with a guy so far removed from playing there is unhealthy, imo.

Oh Dear Lord, he has not played for UT for 17 freaking years !! Kids born the year he left are now applying to college. UT fans' obsession with a guy so far removed from playing there is unhealthy, imo.

Unliked and ban-worthy.

Stay in the politics forum.

Reactions: 5 people

If any of your quarterbacks ever stay relevant past college, you might understand some day. GBO

Reactions: 9 people
Florida boards aren't littered with threads about Emmit Smith or Percy Harvin.

The here and now is for the here and now, not "Remember when dinosaurs ruled the Earth?"

I'll make a deal with you. I won't go on the Florida boards if you will get the f*** off VN.

Reactions: 2 people

First time a troll has actually pi**ed me off.

I'll bet you'd give your left nut to swallow a tebow oyster wouldn't ya?

The here and now is for the here and now, not "Remember when dinosaurs ruled the Earth?"

How the **** would you know ? You spend all your time on here trolling..

Reactions: 3 people

Tebow-mania ring a bell?? Gator fans have no right to make fun of our hero worship.

Of course Tebow has the whole Jesus on his side demigod thing going for him.

Last edited:

You don't understand because Florida has never had a player and representative of your university on the level of Peyton Manning.
Also, this is volnation. Feel free to leave, or perhaps not open the Peyton Manning thread and then proceed to act shocked to see vol fans discussing Peyton Manning.

Reactions: 2 people

Lol you mentioned Percy harvin and emmitt Smith in the same regard as Peyton ... I would say you're a troll but I've seen some of your other posts, so I know you're just an idiot.

Lol you mentioned Percy harvin and emmitt Smith in the same regard as Peyton ... I would say you're a troll but I've seen some of your other posts, so I know you're just an idiot.

I don't mind LG too much. A little abrasive at times but he doesn't troll, just speaks his mind.

Keep in mind this ain't a floriduh board jackleg.

VN Store

Back