Peyton Got Pissed

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Peyton Manning got the first taunting penalty of his career this weekend after showing up former USCjr Saftery DJ Swearinger. After watching Hard Knocks this year, I'm not surprised. SIAP.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngtMb7k3YeU[/youtube]

Reactions: 7 people
Football is becoming so pathetic nowadays and the refs are trying to make it a b!tch sport. Let's not hurt anyone's feelings now guysss. Thanks Obama!

Reactions: 15 people
tumblr_ms9zvsDXkm1ris28no1_400.gif

Reactions: 30 people
I was expecting to see a shove or a facemask to facemask altercation. Lol. Peyton just did a drive by taunting.

Reactions: 3 people
That was launching. Do you not get a penalty for that unless you actually make contact? Peyton had every right to be upset.

Reactions: 4 people
Peyton knew that db was launching on purpose. A Denver wr had already been knocked out & The Sheriff was just delivering a message. The penalty on Peyton was bogus.

Reactions: 2 people
football is suppose to be rough n u want your def to take people out of the game..legally of course but now you cant hit the qb n now rec r crying about getting hit..

geez next they will be letting girls play basebqll n women in high places n the nba...oh wait...

Reactions: 1 person
football is suppose to be rough n u want your def to take people out of the game..legally of course but now you cant hit the qb n now rec r crying about getting hit..

geez next they will be letting girls play basebqll n women in high places n the nba...oh wait...

If the girl is good enough to play with the guys then I don't see a problem. And you're comment about female NBA execs seems pretty chauvinist.

Reactions: 2 people

Just stop.

Reactions: 4 people
the NFL should just get rid of Defenses and see who can throw for the most yards and Touch Downs without a dropped pass and get it over with,I'm glad Peyton stood up for his receiver any QB should,but damn cut the Defenses a break,you can't play a tough Defense any more,they have done everything from narrow the hash marks to you can't touch a receiver,all they need is a center,a QB and some Receivers for the Fantasy leagues

OK I'm over my view of the NFL :) and yes i have quit watching it,the only sports to watch wear Orange and White from the Mighty State of Tennessee

Go Vols

Manning was going back and forth with him earlier in the game when he launched at Welker.

The headbutt and trash talk was hilarious.

VN Store

Back