Team 118 Depth Chart

MarkVols

From The Tennessean:
Vols release football depth chart
The Tennessee Vols released their football depth chart for Sunday's game vs. Utah State.

Jashon Robertson, a freshman offensive lineman from MBA, will start at right guard. Derek Barnett, a freshman from Brentwood Academy, will start at defensive end. Jalen Reeves-Maybin of Northeast was listed as the starting weakside linebacker.
Former Beech standout Jalen Hurd was listed as second-team running back, and former Station Camp standout Josh Malone was listed as second-team receiver.
Former Marshall County kicker Aaron Medley was listed as one of the possibilities with George Bullock.

Vols release football depth chart

Last edited:
Even Jimmy is embarrassed.

jimmy_grandcanyon_zps539b47b5.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Weird to see Swafford at SS imo. What happened to McNeil?

I'm glad to see Swafford, not McNeil. McNeil is a little slow

I was surprised to see Coleman opposite Cam at CB. Thought Michael Williams or Moseley were going to win that position

They need to fire someone in the AD for waiting until 10PM to release this. Thank The Lord this VFL OP was there to pass it on.

Reactions: 3 people
The way the depth chart is listed it seems like we run a 4-3 defense. I thought we ran 3-4 could someone with the knowledge help me out.

I'm glad to see Swafford, not McNeil. McNeil is a little slow

I was surprised to see Coleman opposite Cam at CB. Thought Michael Williams or Moseley were going to win that position

Maybe it is just because they don't have a Nickel slot on that 4-3 page setup. Or maybe they don't want to release an actually Nickel package look so USU won't know exactly what they are looking at Sunday when they see a 4-2-5 alignment. Just me speculatin'.

What song do you suppose he is groovin to?

I'll go with "Can't touch this" or the "Carlton". Definitely something from the 90s

Looks like this thread is getting redirected and now has potential

I'm going with Flock of Seagulls, "I Ran"

Maybe it is just because they don't have a Nickel slot on that 4-3 page setup. Or maybe they don't want to release an actually Nickel package look so USU won't know exactly what they are looking at Sunday when they see a 4-2-5 alignment. Just me speculatin'.

That's what I was thinking. Had been hearing Coleman was going to be in the nickel

Coleman is the NB, they just don't want opposing teams to know if Williams, Mosley or Gaulden start at 2nd CB spot.

VN Store

Back