VN's Power- Talk Episode Four: Game by Game Predictions

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Before we go into the episode details, we have exciting news. We are now on iTunes! If you go to iTunes under their podcast section and look for "VolNation Power-T Talk" you can subscribe to us and it gives you an update when we post a new podcast.

In Episode Four of VolNation's Power- T Talk, me and 005 go through game by game and give you Tennessee's record. Daniel has the guts I don't and picks an upset (however he loses his VFL card), we discuss if the Vols make a bowl, and we also decide if we can beat Florida for once. We also pick our SEC division winners, breakout players and pick some week 1 games. We will also keep track of those throughout the season and the winner gets a free dinner maybe.

Here is the link: Episode Four: Game by Game Predictions 08/25 by VolNation Power T Talk | Sports Podcasts

Also, here is the link for our previous podcasts: http://my.blogtalkradio.com/host/segments.aspx#/archived

We are also on twitter: @Power_T_Talk

Guys, we are really excited for the season and will still do this throughout the season giving our reviews and previews. Keep looking for Daniel's articles and I will post a "Ten Thoughts" pregame for Utah State soon.

Thanks guys! :hi:

Reactions: 5 people
Zack's sec title game is South Carolina vs LSU.

Mine is Florida vs Alabama.

Anyone else differ from that? Anybody bold enough to pick Ole Miss to break through in the west?

Reactions: 1 person
We'll know a lot about Georgia after two weeks, for sure. They'll be able to pressure the QB

Reactions: 1 person
Zack's sec title game is South Carolina vs LSU.

Mine is Florida vs Alabama.

Anyone else differ from that? Anybody bold enough to pick Ole Miss to break through in the west?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KgAilTTZnQ[/youtube]

Georgia vs Bama with GA winning SEC and national title. The Dawgs are loaded.

no.

And not just on the florida end. As more time passes, the more concerned I am becoming about Alabama's qb situation.

Hopefully that problem (for Bama) is a result of the offensive coordinator situation.

VN Store

Back