OFFICIAL Utah State Pick-The-Score Contest

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's hard to believe it's that time already, but here we go.

Pick the score for each team of the Tennessee vs Utah State game. You must pick the winner of the game to win the contest. The smallest score differential will win.

Example
Prediction: TN 35 Utah State 10
Actual: TN 38 Utah State 3
Differential: (38-35) + (10-3) = 10.

This week's tiebreaker will be passing yards by Justin Worley.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Good luck and thanks for playing.

***I'll be doing the season pick contest again and should have it posted tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. As always, in order to give everyone ample opportunity to enter their picks, the weekly contest will only contain games that start on Saturday or later.

:hi:

Reactions: 3 people
34-16 Vols. Worley 237 yards, and just for fun....2 tds, 1 int and rushes for 38 yards

I must say, if the team is as nervous as I am about this game we will get ran out of Neyland stadium.

Last edited:
Big Orange 31 usu 6. Athletic defense lives in the backfield

Worley 245

Last edited:
The contest term "score differential" is a little vague.

Person A picks a final of 2 to 1. The "difference" between the teams is 1. Is that what is measured, ie closest to actual difference in scores?

Person B picks a final of 3,500,002 to 3,500,000. The difference is 2 points. His score is closer to the likely difference between the scores.

Or, is it whoever picks the winner and has closest to the winner's score ?

Could use some clarification.

(Note: I don't know why I'm asking. I've entered 30+ such contests here and never been remotely close)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back