Evan Berry to house a kick off this season?

I am excited to have another Berry out on the field in Orange. If we receive to start the first half, Evan will be on the field first play and could touch the ball on the very first play of the season his freshman year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Interesting to me that Bullock is slated ahead of Medley. Not that Bullock is bad, because to his credit, he's never really had a shot to show his stuff due to his injury. I hope he does well. Can't hurt to have 2 good kickers in line.

So far no kicker is listed as starter for field goals, but Bullock is the KOS

Kinda wanna see how the Freshman does

I am excited to have another Berry out on the field in Orange. If we receive to start the first half, Evan will be on the field first play and could touch the ball on the very first play of the season his freshman year.

Elliot not even in the 2 deep. Ouch. I kept reading that CBJ was screaming at him during practice, "You're not ready, Elliot! Mental immaturity!"

I hope he gets it in gear. Would love to see 2 Berrys on the field at the same time meeting people over the middle. :)

Elliot not even in the 2 deep. Ouch. I kept reading that CBJ was screaming at him during practice, "You're not ready, Elliot! Mental immaturity!"

I hope he gets it in gear. Would love to see 2 Berrys on the field at the same time meeting people over the middle. :)

Elliot Erry

Interesting that Von is the other wideout. Thought he would play slot. And who the heck is Colton Jumper?

Pretty nice feeling to have, honestly. There are 6-10 players nowhere on the two-deep chart that I believe will be very good players for us before they leave.

Depth!

I'm not a fan of Cam at PR. If he gets hurt we are screwed massively. I'd rather see Vic or Berry take those instead of our best secondary player. You have to give CBJ credit though, he isn't scared to put his best players on special teams. Pete Carroll has done this same thing for years and his teams have dominate special teams usually.

Reactions: 3 people
Interesting that Von is the other wideout. Thought he would play slot. And who the heck is Colton Jumper?

Colton lives in Chattanooga.

There has been quite a bit of discussion about him during the spring and summer. He is a walk on who turned down offers to go other places. His uncle was a member of the 1951 National Championship team and lives in Atlanta. Colton is a pretty good linebacker and can be a big help.

I'm not a fan of Cam at PR. If he gets hurt we are screwed massively. I'd rather see Vic or Berry take those instead of our best secondary player. You have to give CBJ credit though, he isn't scared to put his best players on special teams. Pete Carroll has done this same thing for years and his teams have dominate special teams usually.

We can't afford to do that right now however.

Cam at PR just isn't smart.

There has been quite a bit of discussion about him during the spring and summer. He is a walk on who turned down offers to go other places. His uncle was a member of the 1951 National Championship team and lives in Atlanta. Colton is a pretty good linebacker and can be a big help.

I've been following spring/fall practice like never before and I can honestly say I was like, "Colton who?", when I saw the depth chart.

That's not a slight on Colton, as I hope he balls out and is great this year, I just honestly never heard his name before now.

Nice story. Good for him. Hope he balls out.

VN Store

Back