Fulmer predicts bowl game for Team #118

Well to be fair it was overall. Doesnt mean he should but if anyone has a right to its him right now. I'd rather hear his passive jabs then friggin spurrier's super arrogant and obvious jabs. Example, "I've coached more games in that stadium than some of their own coaches."

Reactions: 5 people
I love Fulmer, always have and always will. His suite is 2 down from my parents at Neyland and he always has former vols in there with him. The guy had made the SEC Championship game the year before we fired him and he was a lot better than our next 2 hires. I wish we'd bring him back into a role with our program in the front office, he's a great ambassador, I hate that he works for ETSU right now.

Reactions: 37 people
Of course he does, with Jones' Fulmer-esque recruiting going on in '14 and '15. GO VOLS!

--edited to add, "and '16!"

Reactions: 2 people
I love Fulmer, always have and always will. His suite is 2 down from my parents at Neyland and he always has former vols in there with him. The guy had made the SEC Championship game the year before we fired him and he was a lot better than our next 2 hires. I wish we'd bring him back into a role with our program in the front office, he's a great ambassador, I hate that he works for ETSU right now.

Your parents sound like great people...people that need a new friend. Tell them I said "what's up."

Reactions: 19 people
He was replaced by Lane Kiffin and Derek Dooley.

He should be throwing uppercuts and haymakers.

Agreed. At least have a good replacement lined up if you're going to fire the guy that took you to the SECCG the YEAR BEFORE lololol. Idiots.

I expect this to happen if/when Cheek is no longer around.

Reactions: 4 people
Agreed. At least have a good replacement lined up if you're going to fire the guy that took you to the SECCG the YEAR BEFORE lololol. Idiots.

We were in the SECCG the year before, but it wasn't thanks to Fulmer. 59-20? 41-17? Thanks, Fulmer.

You can't be blown out by your two biggest rivals EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. and expect to remain at the top.

The point that a few are missing on here is that he thinks we will make a bowl and could win 8 games.

This isn't Joe Football on Volnation saying this....it's Fulmer.

We may actually shock some people this year.

Reactions: 11 people
The point that a few are missing on here is that he thinks we will make a bowl and could win 8 games.

Pretty sure Phillip Fulmer is like the quintessential Joe Football

What do you expect Fulmer to say?

VN Store

Back