Your best guess for Tennessee and Florida?

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
My dad hasn't been to Neyland in years, I surprised him with a couple of tickets the other day to see Tennessee and Florida. The lady at the ticket office told me that of course the kickoff time wouldn't be know until later September but, I was just wondering if anyone had a speculated kickoff time or anything.

367-3, Tennessee.

Oh, you mean kickoff time?

I speculate that it will be one of the following times: Noon, 3:30, 4:30, 6:00, or 7:00, and will be broadcast on either ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN U, ESPN Classic (we're gonna whip dey azz so hard it will become an instant classic), CSS, The SEC Network, PayPerView, A&E, or the Disney Channel.

Nickelodeon if we're lucky because their logo is orange. Book it.

Edit: I forgot the OWN network. :dance2: Special thanks to the poster below. :good!: Danke schön!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I would guess 3:30. With Auburn-LSU, Alabama-Ole Miss as the marquee games in the SEC, and the media's love child, Note Dame, playing Stanford that week, I would almost bet on 3:30. Unless we beat UGA and/or Oklahoma, then it may be a night game.

My best guess is that it will probably be an ESPN 2 night game. LSU/Auburn will probably be the CBS 3:30 game and Alabama/Ole Miss will probably be ESPN's first pick with UT/FLA game being 2nd.

My guess is MSNBC after back to back re-runs of Lockup: Hard time in San Quentin, and Chris Hanson's Caught on Camera

My guess is MSNBC after back to back re-runs of Lockup: Hard time in San Quentin, and Chris Hanson's Caught on Camera

I read this and imagined a college gameday style pregame show on this network and the signs that Tennessee fans would come up with.

I read this and imagined a college gameday style pregame show on this network and the signs that Tennessee fans would come up with.

Al Sharpton with a bullhorn would be in the crowd with the students trying to get interviews

I predict we come into that game 4-0 ranked #18 and Game Day shows up because they love the VOLS so much!

Reactions: 1 person
In all likelihood we will be 2-2 (possibly 3-1 if we pull one out of our $#@ at Athens) going into the game and they will be 3-1 coming off a beating by Bama.

Has all the makings of a 7pm ESPN game but could end up at Noon. Not sure what the other SEC games are that week.

VN Store

Back