Cool Story Bro

BACKDOC

Last night I was watching the Huntsville, AL news at ten on ABC ch. 31. Spencer Denton, the weekend weatherman who has been there for several yrs. was signing off for the last time. He's saying his goodbyes, and saying how he will miss everyone, and then he says, "before I go I have to do this." He then pulls out a UT hat and puts it on; surprisingly the female anchor starts clapping and yells, "Go Vols."

Reactions: 17 people
That is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very cool story. Thx for sharing

large.png

Reactions: 1 person
Last night I was watching the Huntsville, AL news at ten on ABC ch. 31. Spencer Denton, the weekend weatherman who has been there for several yrs. was signing off for the last time. He's saying his goodbyes, and saying how he will miss everyone, and then he says, "before I go I have to do this." He then pulls out a UT hat and puts it on; surprisingly the female anchor starts clapping and yells, "Go Vols."
You can take the Vol out of Rocky Top...but you can't take the Rocky Top out of the Vol!:good!:

Thought it was a cool story bro.
Went to Denton's profile.
Saw that he was a TN football fan and a KY basketball fan.
Shook my head.
Off to another thread.

The link said he likes Kentucky basketball and Tennessee football...I knew lots of people like that back in the 90's. I hated them.

VN Store

Back