Forecast for USU Game (as of 8/22)

They can't predict the weather 10 minutes out around here....they sure can't do it 9 days out....and a 50% chance of rain sure is going out on a limb!

Reactions: 1 person
A mobile QB might create problems against our relatively weaker front four. I am not sure if rain bodes us well with our playmakers in WR.

Didn't Butch already have them taking snaps in camp simulating wet conditions. He so smart, that Butch Jones!

I wish the 2002 team had practiced that a little more before the UF game... I think we had 7 fumbled exchanges under center.

Hopefully, weather won't be an issue.

I think there's a chance of rain for the Alabama game as well. Haha. I don't give weather forecasts too much weight until about a couple days before

I wish the 2002 team had practiced that a little more before the UF game... I think we had 7 fumbled exchanges under center.

Hopefully, weather won't be an issue.

Until last years Florida game, maybe the worst half of football I ever saw. Right up there with the first TN/Xavier BBall game last year.

A mobile QB might create problems against our relatively weaker front four. I am not sure if rain bodes us well with our playmakers in WR.

Doubt USU wants their QB out there taking his first hits and running around in the rain on a surgically repaired knee.

The only thing rain at a football game accomplishes is a miserable experience for the fans attending the game.

It's already changed to partly sunny with 20% chance of rain. High of 85, low of 64. I like it.

60% chance of T Storms at night as of 8/25 --- just hope there is no damn delays --- stupid moving it to Sunday as it is

VN Store

Back