Worley ranked 13th - SEC Qaurterbacks

LittleCat

aka Bat
Siap. Can't argue with some of the list imo. Lots of potential around the league. Only big thing for me is I'd put Wallace higher than 2 or 3 ahead of him.

1. Nick Marshall, Auburn

2. Dak Prescott, Mississippi State

3. Jeff Driskel, Florida

4. Maty Mauk, Missouri

5. Hutson Mason, Georgia

6. Dylan Thompson, South Carolina

7. Bo Wallace, Ole Miss

8. Kenny Hill, Texas A&M
9. Blake Sims/Jacob Coker, Alabama

10. Brandon Harris/Anthony Jennings, LSU

11. Patrick Towles, Kentucky

12. Brandon Allen, Arkansas

13. Justin Worley, Tennessee- Worley has a good arm and won the Vols starting job thanks to his command of the offensive system, due to his starting experience. Tennessee has a lot to replace on the offensive line, though, and Worley is a quarterback you HAVE to protect because he isn’t mobile. Obviously, if Tennessee can protect him there is enough talent at receiver for him to be higher.

14. Patton Robinette/Stephen Rivers/Johnny McCrary, Vanderbilt.

http://http://247sports.com/Article/SEC-Football-Ranking-the-Quarterbacks--30467024

Reactions: 1 person
I don't get the bottom of the list. At least Worley has proven that he's decent and can be a game manager. Something Towles and Allen haven't done.

Sounds about right until proven otherwise, though I take note of the unknown and unprovens placed above Worley, I disagree with at least three of them, but that is just my opinion, probably deserved to be ranked three spots higher tbh, the kid at Ark is also getting dissed based upon experience.

Worley is not worse than guys that have never taken an SEC snap before. I just don't get it.

Yeah the list judges some guys more on potential and some not. Worely will probably finish a lot higher, but right now they think others have more upside.

Can't really argue. 52% 3tds 4 ints vs the SEC last year. I do think he will do a lot better this year though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Worley is not worse than guys that have never taken an SEC snap before. I just don't get it.

I keep hearing this argument but it makes no sense. Is it speculation? Of course. Doesn't mean it's wrong because the whole list is speculation

I keep hearing this argument but it makes no sense. Is it speculation? Of course. Doesn't mean it's wrong because the whole list is speculation

Because it's speculating based off of previous play.

No play at all should not equate to a higher ranking. If they were actually speculating on potential, they would see the coaching staff is pretty confident in Worley and he's impressed this summer.

I really don't care about someone's list hope Worley can play well this season he is certainly a question mark. If he comes through we'll win a couple games were not supposed to win.

Volnation gives me headaches. Well these days if you don't like someone's opinion you can always file a lawsuit or protest and steal that'll make um change their mind on Worley real quick.

Actually, Worley is ranked 15th. Bama and LSU's backups are also ranked higher. What a friggin joke!:loco:

Sounds like 247sports doesn't think much of Worley...Maybe that will put some "lead in his pencil" and get him going this year.

This article would means something if it was written in December. It's not. Worley doesn't need any more incentive to do well.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back