How in the world

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
does Marques North get voted 3rd team All SEC?

Are there that many better WRs in the SEC?

I may be biased, but to me that is just crazy

Reactions: 12 people
I don't agree with it either, but hopefully he will be 1st team at the end of the season.

F the preseason predictions. See what happens after the season with that guy.. 60+ catchs and over 1000 yards.. Book it

Reactions: 11 people
I think right now, Cooper and maybe Coates are better.

By the end of this season, I don't think anyone will be better.

Reactions: 1 person
496 yards in 10 games.

I understand Amari Cooper, and Treadwell? at Ole Miss being good. GA & FL WR were/are still banged up. USCe and Miss St have one or two good ones each. Aub has highly rated WRs but it didn't really show last year except a few flashes.

Mizzou, LSU, aTm, Vandy all depleted.

Ark & UK N/A.

Let the 'know-it-alls' rate our players and team the way they are. I really think there will be some surprises this year. Lets be patient and see if the rankings are the same at the end of the season.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm pretty happy almost everyone is underestimating us.

Because when we start biting people in the azz, there's a lot of crow to be served.

Screw the sportwriters and anyone else that still thinks this is a pushover team. I want this team to prove them wrong so bad it hurts.

Reactions: 9 people
I'd bet a paycheck he ends up higher at the end of the season.

North is probably the best NFL prospect in the SEC at WR. 6' 4" 220lbs and runs a sub 4.4 in the 40. He will be very difficult to cover this year and will likely post better numbers than anyone barring injury.

IMO they base too much of these preseason things on last years stats and not actual ability. Which would explain a lot in this exact situation.

I'd bet a paycheck he ends up higher at the end of the season.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here (albeit a thick one) and say MN will change that position by seasons end too. Everything I watch this guy do looks NFL ready. Beast IMO.

IMO they base too much of these preseason things on last years stats and not actual ability. Which would explain a lot in this exact situation.

Exactly, last season's stats are the only objective measurement. What matters is his ranking at the end of this year which I think will be very high unless his stats are diluted by all the other targets our QB's have to throw to.

I Like the ol' underdog roll. Every spring, Bear Bryant would moan and B***h about his team not being very good that particular year and they would end up beating most of the teams they played. Let 'em all think we are not very good!!

VN Store

Back