We Just Might Be The Most Underrated Team of the Year

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
I keep reading all of this crap about how bad we are going to be. 5-7, 4-8, 3-9 at best. We were two bad plays from being 7-5 last year and I think this team is much better than last year.

Every talking head you see thinks we are going to really suck and Mizzou and Ole Miss are going to be 9-3 or 10-2 territory.

I can't wait to prove them all wrong.

Reactions: 20 people
Hope your right but I still believe next year is when we have our coming out party. Good to dream however GO VOLS

You'll be one of the ones calling for CBJ's head at the end of the year if we don't win 7 games, I'm sure.

I mentioned in a post in this thread that I said I would be pleasantly surprised if we made it to a bowl.

So what if OP is optimistic? He's on an open forum to discuss the Vols, and he is allowed to post whatever he wants.

Reactions: 7 people
At this point everything is speculation. Everyone loves to make their own predictions, and people tend to go with the trend. Every year somebody surprises and somebody will disappoint. USC a few years back is a good example.

I mentioned in a post in this thread that I said I would be pleasantly surprised if we made it to a bowl.

So what if OP is optimistic? He's on an open forum to discuss the Vols, and he is allowed to post whatever he wants.

Refer to the post above your's.

To the bolded: That applies to all of us, correct? I can too.

Reactions: 1 person
OK Lottery Pick lets hear your words of wisdom. What does the season hold for our Vols?

OK Lottery Pick lets hear your words of wisdom. What does the season hold for our Vols?

Hopefully a bowl game.

I don't think we're underrated; I think we're missing depth at crucial positions and we have a walk on starting at LT. I don't think that's a good combination.

I think we'll be faster and we'll see moments of brilliance with the youngins', but I also think 5 wins is absolutely possible.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back