Creamer to TE?

With Downs, Branisel, Wolf, and Helms supposedly performing well at TE, I hope this move is more because we have good depth at LB and less that the reports about over performing TE were false...

Reactions: 1 person
With Downs, Branisel, Wolf, and Helms supposedly performing well at TE, I hope this move is more because we have good depth at LB and less that the reports about over performing TE were false...

What it actually is IMO is that for the first time in about 8-10 years we have the luxury of moving guys around so they can find their natural position. We moved Robertson from DT to RG, and IMO DT is our biggest concern coming into the season. CBJ is building a foundation with players who will be utilized to their fullest potential, and that's only possible when you consistently recruit top talent across the board. I believe we will recruit one to two athletes every year who can play multiple positions, and once they get here we will put them in the best position to succeed. Vic, Elliot, and Creamer were our athlete for the 2014 class, and Elliot and Creamer have already been tried at multiple positions.

Reactions: 4 people
I've already read several places where they are trying him out at different positions because of the unique skill sets he possesses-- need to find a way to get him on the field somewhere! Maybe he can take Croom's spot if reports are true he's in a cast....

We have gone from trying to find talent at each position to trying to find positions for all of our talent...It's a nice problem to have, especially as experience is gained.

VN Store

Back