SI: TN to finish last in SEC EAST

THis is Sports Freaking Illustrated - This isn't Bleacher Report or SDS.....

This surprises me. With all of these horrible predictions from reputable medial outlets, if CBJ gets TN to a bowl he should be considered for SEC COY.

Reactions: 23 people
That's not even possible. No way, now how. If we finish behind Kentucky, the firings should commence and should continue for days.

Reactions: 8 people
I bet Butch has already posted that article front and center in the football facilities. Get a good look at it boys. It's us against the world....and that's damn well how we like it! :rock:

Reactions: 7 people
This team may be talented and united enough to surprise some people. Then again, they may not be.

But they sure as hell ought not to be lacking motivation.

Reactions: 6 people
And BR said we are over hyped??? :blink:

Apparently to be in the sports media, you must be semi retarded!

Reactions: 7 people
I know they have not earned national respect but I hope the team is paying attention to what all of the pundits are saying. Picking them to finish last in the division. With some picking them to go 4-8 which would make them the worst in school history I hope they are taking notice and allowing it to motivated them in the weight room and on the field. I know respect is earned but the disrespect being dished out is all over the place. I have always liked a team that has its back against the wall, I hope they have the us against the world mentality of an underdog with fight.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I hope after the season is over, Butch personally drives to each one of these "reputable" sports columnists and force feeds them crow as well as giving them a much deserved Butch slap

And people wonder why i don't read, subscribe to Sports Illustrated, horrible magazine filled with opinions that don't matter.

They must be picking us to lose to Vandy again this year. That is the only way we get to 1-7 in SEC

VN Store

Back