Two more stripes removed: Pearson and Helm

Aesius

‏@UTCoachJones

Forgot to mention last night that @FreeKahNature & Daniel Helm lost their black stripes last night! #Team118 pic.twitter.com/TiqtR5ZWn3

BvfbHMFIcAAQsKs.jpg:large

BvfbHLmIAAAQ-Fz.jpg:large

Reactions: 12 people
Wonder if that means it's safe to assume Helm will get the nod at TE?

I'm so sick of speculating over the depth chart.....

I wear slides and socks all the time. My wife hates it, but its comfortable, especially after working out. Now I don't wear socks and Jesus sandals. That's a NO NO :censored:

Please stop. Clip your toenails, take care of the fungus, maybe "let your wife convince you" to get a pedicure with her, no more socks.

Socks and sandals give off the you might have some funktastic feet.

Reactions: 1 person
Please stop. Clip your toenails, take care of the fungus, maybe "let your wife convince you" to get a pedicure with her, no more socks.

Socks and sandals give off the you might have some funktastic feet.

My wife and I get Pedi's all the time. That is one of our Saturday morning things. Just like to wear socks. I don't understand how people can walk around barefoot in hotels or outside. I've seen some bama's walk barefoot into the McD's bathroom. That is just nasty!

Reactions: 2 people
Wonder if that means it's safe to assume Helm will get the nod at TE?

I'm so sick of speculating over the depth chart.....

Safe to say Helm will rotate with Wolf, but Wolf, who had his black stripe removed a couple weeks ago, should start according to most/all reports.

Has anyone seen any video of the black stripe removals so far this season? I seem to recall there were some last year. So far this year all I've seen are photos.

I have to admit that this is one of the things Butch has brought to the program that I really get psyched about. Love to hear it when these guys make the big step up.

Pls. remind me: what exactly is the…drum roll….removal of the black strip supposed to signify? That you have matured as a player? That you now tolerate the mystery meat at dinner? That you shower after every practice? Sounds like a fraternity rite.

Pls. remind me: what exactly is the…drum roll….removal of the black strip supposed to signify? That you have matured as a player? That you now tolerate the mystery meat at dinner? That you shower after every practice? Sounds like a fraternity rite.

Sounds like you grew up always on the outside looking in.....amirite?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back