Utah St vs Vols VolNation Tailgate?

VolCowboy

Anyone going to have a tailgate party that other VolNation members can crash for the Utah St game?

Being an out of stater I don't have too many connections back in Knox anymore so looking for good company and times to start gameday!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1 person
I wont be able to make it to that game but we always tailgate near the Thomson Boling arena, under the tree! They are great people just walk up and say go vols and someone will hand you a beer!!

I was wondering the same. Besides, is it really "crashing" if you don't come empty handed? :popcorn::toast:

I wont be able to make it to that game but we always tailgate near the Thomson Boling arena, under the tree! They are great people just walk up and say go vols and someone will hand you a beer!!

If I wasn't making the trip to that game with the parents, I'd be there.

We're right across the lot from those guys, up on the TBA platform.

To the OP, we're still not sure if we'll be able to make it (need a sitter for the weekend), but if we do end up making it I'll post in this thread and you're more than welcomed to join us.

thanks everyone! BigOrange, I believe I tailgated with you for the VT game in the dome during Kiffin's season if I remember correctly. did you go to that game?

thanks everyone! BigOrange, I believe I tailgated with you for the VT game in the dome during Kiffin's season if I remember correctly. did you go to that game?

Haha heck yes I did, and had a tailgate! Obviously we do it up much bigger for home games, but that was blast (from what I remember)!

Do you remember the VT guy in the suit and mullet?

Or this guy?

Attachments

• 17157_393302545176_1595092_n.jpg
    17157_393302545176_1595092_n.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
Do you remember the VT guy in the suit and mullet?

Or this guy?

Haha I remember seeing that guy hours before the game running through the halls of the Congress center.

At least I think it was the same guy. All those orange guys look the same to me, you know?

I'll be at the USU game with my girl and brother... also looking for a tailgate party. Thomson Boling arena it is, I guess!

Please keep us informed. I am coming from West TN and the misses is a LSU gal and we were also looking. This is her first UT game and I want her to enjoy it as much as I always do.

Did anyone find a place to hangout? Single guy here coming up from Chattanooga. If anybody has room for one more let me know. I can bring something or donate $. GBO!

VN Store

Back