The one player TN cannot afford to lose?

RxVol37055

aka TN Pusher
With OSU loss of Braxton Miller, this has been a popular topic on talk radio and on the SEC network.

If I had to pick one, I'd say AJ. He is the heart and soul of our defense.

Edit: SEC network said AJ, too.

Last edited:
Well, someone on SEC network is about to jinx someone.

Clearly a re-phrase is needed.

Who is the heart of our team, who is the MVP?

It has to be worley. He has been incredibly underrated and underappreciated. We were a pretty good team last year when he was healthy. What if he'd have started the Uf game and stayed healthy all year. I'd say at very least we go to a bowl game and who knows how much more.

Reactions: 3 people
AJ hands down. Not only because he is our best player on defense, but because of the leadership he brings to all the young guys.

While we are "good" with Lane and Hurd I believe we are missing a good 3rd option. I might be sleeping on one of the new guys and I didn't see the open practice but that concerns me.

DY looked really good at the open practice. Alex E looked really good at TE as well.

Worley. Also why is a gator fan commenting on this particular thread?

tumblr_m53a0vqZsl1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Its probably Randolph, and by a bigger margin than some us would suspect. Sals defense went from mediocre to record breaking after he went down.

Reactions: 2 people
Incase you weren't watching last year...I'd say it's Justin Worley. We are NOTHING without him at QB.

Lots of folks complain about AJ, but despite whatever his perceived deficiencies may be we would be well and truly screwed without him on defense.

VN Store

Back