What do you think the attendance will be for Utah St?

AlcoVOLic

Think we will get Neyland over 100k? Should be a pretty good turnout with the excitement of Butch Jones' second year, the talented incoming freshman and a night time electric atmosphere. Nothing like Football Time in Tennessee!

Think we will get Neyland over 100k? Should be a pretty good turnout with the excitement of Butch Jones' second year, the talented incoming freshman and a night time electric atmosphere. Nothing like Football Time in Tennessee!

The UF game will have close to 107k

Reactions: 3 people
capacity or damn close. sets up perfectly. holiday weekend, boomsday, home opener, positive buzz and talent infusion. It will be electric.

Labor Day Weekend, Sunday night....I would be surprised if it isn't a full houe.

Over 2,200 tickets available on stubhub and looks like around 2000 left on UTTIX.

If half of those are sold, we will be over 100,000.

My guess is 100,298 for the official attendance.

Reactions: 1 person
Solid opponent, night game, only game on that night, booms day the night before, holiday weekend, 14 EE's and a top recruiting class, etc. I don't see how it won't be sold out. We had almost 100k for Austin Peay last year in the morning hours.

Part B to question.

How many Utah State fans?

I'm gonna say 47.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back