Quick question

BigOrangeLoyalist

I've not written about sports much, but I love my football and figured I'd try.. but would anyone be interested in reading a 4-thread (I'm guessing) mega-long synopsis of my game-by-game, somewhat bias #govols, pre-season, per-SEC-team breakdown and predictions SAGA.!? Or would most of you tl;dr it?

Freak, that's okay, right? I'll brush up on that rulebook..

Most of you probably tl;dr this, thanks. But seriously, yes, no? I'd have to type it up

Reactions: 1 person
Why not? We have read plenty of posts from folks who's opinions are not so intelligent. If you have a well thought out opinion, it might be refreshing. And if some disagree with your analysis, I am certain there will be plenty of folks who will respond. It's what VolNation is all about. Let it fly!

Reactions: 1 person
Double check all spelling and grammar...then check it again.

We need no "your/you're" issues or "there/their" to show up either.

Also, a reference to pocket presents and/or valid Victorians would be sublime.

Double check all spelling and grammar...then check it again.

We need no "your/you're" issues or "there/their" to show up either.

Also, a reference to pocket presents and/or valid Victorians would be sublime.

this. please.

I've not written about sports much, but I love my football and figured I'd try.. but would anyone be interested in reading a 4-thread (I'm guessing) mega-long synopsis of my game-by-game, somewhat bias #govols, pre-season, per-SEC-team breakdown and predictions SAGA.!? Or would most of you tl;dr it?

Freak, that's okay, right? I'll brush up on that rulebook..

Most of you probably tl;dr this, thanks. But seriously, yes, no? I'd have to type it up

Bring it BOL,,, sounds interesting to all of us.

VN Store

Back