11 p.m. – 2014 Tennessee Football Preview

Wednesday, Aug. 20
12 a.m. – Nine For IX: Pat XO
1 a.m. – 2004 Football: Tennessee vs. Florida
3 a.m. – 2005 Football: Tennessee at LSU
5:30 a.m. – 2013 Football Tennessee vs. South Carolina
12 p.m. – 2007 Football: Tennessee at Kentucky
2 p.m. – 2014 Tennessee Football Preview

Vols Featured On SEC Network, Tues. & Wed. - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

Reactions: 5 people
Wait, I thought the SEC Network hated us....

Wow, 2007 was the last time we had something on the line going into a Kentucky game. What a classic game with multiple overtimes and a blocked FG to save the game.

Quick question. I had an exchange student last year from Germany and he fell in love with the vols. he wants to watch the games this year on his computer. Anyone know how he could stream the games?

Tuesday, Aug. 19
8 p.m. – 2014 Tennessee Football Preview
9 p.m. – SEC Storied: The Color Orange, The Condredge Holloway Story
11 p.m. – 2014 Tennessee Football Preview

Wednesday, Aug. 20
12 a.m. – Nine For IX: Pat XO
1 a.m. – 2004 Football: Tennessee vs. Florida
3 a.m. – 2005 Football: Tennessee at LSU
5:30 a.m. – 2013 Football Tennessee vs. South Carolina
12 p.m. – 2007 Football: Tennessee at Kentucky
2 p.m. – 2014 Tennessee Football Preview

Vols Featured On SEC Network, Tues. & Wed. - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

Great info. Tks.

Good! A brake from the bamerthon. And the play off promo featuring oscar meyer weiner and the cud chewing miles has become irritating . :yes: The osu won't be "IN".

Quick question. I had an exchange student last year from Germany and he fell in love with the vols. he wants to watch the games this year on his computer. Anyone know how he could stream the games?

I'd imagine ESPN3 or that JustinTV web site. Never used the JustinTV, but I understand from folks that it works.

VipBox | VipBox TV | Live Sports Live Streams

Lots of pop-up ads and whatnot that he'll have to close out of. Just close out of all the ads and it will stream for him. This is what I do when I don't have TV access but do have internet access.

Depending on who your cable/satellite provider is, you could let him use your account info to let him watch online if your provider has those capabilities.

I wanted to DVR this but the SEC Network doesn't show up on Dish Anywhere yet.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back