SEC network sucks!

They've been showing Vandy for God's sake. If I have to hear an ESPN anchor say anchor down one more time, I'm going to throw up

Reactions: 17 people
If your interested in listening to rednecks talk **** to eachother, the paul finebaum show is literally just that.

Reactions: 9 people
Think about it. If you want people to actually watch your network....would you want to replay the past 4 years of UT football?

I wouldn't. I'm trying to forget they happened.

Reactions: 6 people
Tim Tebow is awful. Need a lot less of him. Other than that I like it. A lot. Classic SEC games all day, a few hours of talking heads, throw in some Paul Finebaum and SEC storied....its going to awesome when the season starts.

Reactions: 1 person
ESPN's second tier broadcasters. Just think we get to hear tebow say u know a 100 times in an interview

I don't care much for the SEC network as well. Even though UT hasn't been news worthy over the last 4 years, but give me a break! I heard more about Arkansas and Kentucky than UT. What Gives!!!!!! :mad:

It is hard to believe Finebaum is such a big part of the network. Really takes it down a notch or two.

Reactions: 9 people
I've yet to watch a single minute of it. Probably won't until an accrual game is played.

Lugenbill said on SEC preview show that Vandy will win at least six and UT and UK won't make it to a bowl. Man it hurts being lumped in with those two losers

VN Store

Back